Algone treats and helps many people in the Matanuska Susitna Valley and Anchorage, it is very important to us to give back to the community and engage in any way possible to promote a healthier community. A healthier community with less addiction, more action, greater function, and enhanced camaraderie.
Algone Sports Medicine partners with local teams and organizations to promote the health and wellness of individuals on these teams.
As an active member of the community, Algone supports many organizations and individuals to help further their goals, performance, or advancement.
Algone's focus is to support the following:
- Community based organizations
- Children, youth and adolescent programs
- Health and wellness events
Algone does not contribute to:
- Individuals or individual fundraising efforts
- Political campaigns/parties
- Groups that discriminate on the basis of age, religion, color, race, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin
- 2013 Iron Dog Racers, Andy Lachinski & Ryan Johnson, Iron Dog Team #36
- 2012 Wasilla High School Varsity Baseball
- 2018 Valley Revolution
- 2015 Colony Knights Baseball
- 2016-2017 Colony Knights Basketball
- 2015 Iron Dog Racers, Brett Lapham & Cody Barber