Follow Me on Facebook!
Jane Sonnenburg, PA-C
Jane Sonnenburg is a Physician Assistant who began working at Algone in the fall of 2016. Jane has been treating pain patients with interventional techniques for over five years. Prior to that she worked within family practice and spent 14 years as an Occupational Therapist in neurosurgery and traumatic hand therapy. Her goal as a pain management specialist is to reduce pain and improve function with procedures while minimizing the patient’s use and dependency on pain medications.
Jane was born in Milwaukee, Wisconsin and was raised in Sheboygan, Wisconsin. She attended college in Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania where she received her Bachelor’s degree and Physician Assistant license. Following her graduation, Jane enrolled in the Occupational Therapy program at the University of Wisconsin in Milwaukee. Jane has developed an approach that is focused on improving the patient’s quality of life. Jane is a member of the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants.
Jane looks forward to widening her scope of practice in Regenerative Medicine (stem cell and platelet procedures) as well as providing quality pain management for patients in Alaska. In her spare time, Jane enjoys hiking and cross country skiing with her dogs.
- Bachelors Degree at King's College in Wilkes-Barre, Pennyslvania
- Physician Assistant License at King's College
- Occupational Therapy program at the University of Wisconsin in Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Chronic Migraine Headaches
- Neck Pain
- Low and Mid Back Pain
- Joint Pain
- BOTOX for Chronic Migraine
- Epidural Steroid Injections
- Joint Injections for Pain Relief
- Radiofrequency Ablations
- PRP and Stem Cell Therapy
- Spinal Cord Stimulation
- Neuromodulation/ Spinal Cord Stimulator
- Radiofrequency Ablation
- Selective Nerve Root Blocks
- Vertebroplasty/ Kyphoplasty