Physician Assistant/ Nurse Practitioner
Algone Interventional Pain Clinic, Alaska’s largest specialty pain clinic is currently seeking a Physician Assistant to join our rapidly growing team of medical professionals in our Wasilla office. Algone Interventional Pain Clinic offers:
- Competitive Salary
- Company paid medical and dental benefits
- 401K with company match
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Positive work environment where all employees are our most valuable resource and are treated as such.
- Promotes and maintains health by providing medical services under the supervision of an interventional pain fellowship trained physician.
- Assesses patient health by interviewing patients; performing physical examinations; obtaining, updating, and studying medical histories.
- Determines abnormal conditions by administering or ordering diagnostic tests, such as x-ray, MRI, and laboratory studies; interpreting test results.
- Documents patient care services by charting in patient and department records.
- Performs therapeutic procedures by administering injections
- Instructs and counsels patients by outlining therapeutic regimens; promoting wellness and health maintenance, addressing aberrant behavior
- Provides continuity of care by continuum of patient treatment plans.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Complies with federal, state, and local legal and professional requirements by studying existing and new legislation; anticipating future legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by filling in as needed.
- Cultivate a climate of trust and compassion for the patients