Algone Interventional Pain Clinic, LLC, Alaska’s largest specialty pain clinic is currently seeking a dynamic, positive, and self motivated Medical Receptionist to join our rapidly growing team of medical professionals in our Wasilla office.
Algone Interventional Pain Clinic offers:
- Competitive pay
- Company paid medical benefits
- 401K with company match
- Education assistance
- Positive work environment where employees can continue their growth and are highly valued by their Physicians and Mid-level provider staff.
Qualified individuals should be proficient in the following in order to perform daily job responsibilities.
- Warmly Greet patients
- Professionalism when answering telephones
- Triage incoming calls
- Efficient use of computer applications
- Must type 45+ wpm
- Highly skilled in prioritizing
- High motivation to see projects through to the end
- Creativity to assist in creating processes and workflows to improve efficiency in all aspects of the medical practice
- Detailed Documentation of Encounter Details
- Handling and directing correspondence
- High attention to detail
- In depth knowledge of HIPPA compliance regulations
- Adherence to company policies and procedures
- Communication of pertinent topics to Management
- High aptitude for grasping new concepts
- Clear and professionally spoken
- Professional Appearance and demeanor
- Keeping office presentable, clean and organized
Qualified individuals will be required to pass a drug test, and will consent to a criminal background check.
Qualified Applicants should send resume and cover letter to: